Advance Your Freelance Content Writing Career and Expand Your Portfolio in 2022
Are you passionate about the digital marketing industry? Do you love combing the latest research reports on SEO and social media marketing trends for 2022? Are you a professional SEO content writer with a portfolio and references to back up your resume?
We Are Hiring a Freelance SEO Content Writer
The articles will need to be created and submitted with primary SEO keywords, optimised content, data-driven paragraphs and headlines, correct and effective on-page SEO and internal/external links.
The articles will be insights-led with strong, relevant, and recent statistics from highly credible research reports. The research sources and reports used in the making of the article will need to be cited throughout the content and link to the original source page.
Technical Skills Required for the Job
– SEO experience including on-page SEO, keyword research and essential SEO ranking factors for blogging.
– SEMrush keyword research experience is a bonus.
– You must have a passion for research, industry trends, statistics, data analysis.
– The ability to write high-quality, data-driven content and eye-catching headlines is essential.
– Flawless spelling and grammar are a must.
Soft Skills Required for the Job
You are friendly, very good at verbal and written communication, have a passion for research and writing, and can construct a high-quality, 1200-word, data-driven article within 1- 2 weeks of getting a brief.
The Fine Details
– This will be a paid position and 100% work from home.
– If the successful candidate is based in Perth, face-to-face meetings will be required (Covid-depending!).
– The work will be freelance and ad hoc on an ongoing basis.
– Pay is per project and is dependent on professional experience and/or skillset.
– Job references must be submitted for someone who has managed you in an SEO or writing role before.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume, references, and a link to your writing portfolio or online content samples.
Lainey is a top digital marketing specialist with 13 years of content writing experience, based in Perth, Australia. She established Hawk Marketing in 2015, in her hometown, County Dublin, Ireland. Since then, she has worked closely with over 200 brands from all around the world hailing from industries such as AI, HR/recruitment, retail, hospitality, education, mining, engineering, oil & gas, fitness, sales, legal, travel and lots more.
© Hawk Marketing 2021