Freelance SEO

Freelance Search Engine Optimisation in Perth, Western Australia

60% of Australian businesses haven’t yet implemented a high-quality SEO strategy. That means that the other 40% are stealing the spotlight and potentially overshadowing your website. 

How can you ensure your business remains competitive? Outsource your search engine optimisation and organic keyword ranking goals to Lainey Quinn, an Irish freelance marketing consultant in Western Australia with 7 years of SEO agency experience and a degree and background in journalism. 

What Makes Us One of Perth's Top Rated SEO Agencies?

7 YEARS+ OF SEO EXPERIENCE

Over 7 years of experience optimising client websites, helping brands rank on Page 1 of Google and building unbeatable SEO strategies for both small and large companies.

WE ARE RESULTS DRIVEN

Every SEO project we undertake, small or large, is driven by our love of numbers. Especially growth indicators! And we don't stop until reach our target.

ANALYSIS & REPORTING

The secret to our SEO success is the comprensive analysis and reporting that's included with every SEO offering. Without data, our work would be nothing.

Hawk Marketing Search Engine Optimisation Services

8 out of 10 online users will click on a link on the first page of Google search results and most won’t venture past page 3, thus making it essential for businesses operating in competitive industries to make their mark in 2022 with a Hawk SEO content strategy. Explore the results-driven SEO services we offer below and get in touch with Lainey to arrange a free consultation by emailing lainey@hawkmarketing.com.au.

Our SEO Fields of Expertise

SEO Keyword Analysis and Strategy
Local Search Engine Marketing
Rival SEO Tactical Research
In-Depth SEO Reports and Analytics
SEO Website Content Writing
SEO Blog Content Marketing
Our Top Tips for Search Engine Optimisation in 2022
When Google “crawls” or indexes a website, it analyses hundreds of search engine optimisation (SEO) factors to determine where a landing page should appear on Google Search and for what keywords it appears for. These SEO ranking factors have evolved and changed over the years and there were some big updates to how the Google algorithm works last year. So, to make your life a bit easier, here’s a quick and helpful list of the top SEO best practices for 2022!
Book a Free Digital Marketing Consultation Meeting Today
%d bloggers like this: